Effective E-Newsletters: Start & Improve Your Email Marketing
What You'll Learn
Who Is This Class Designed To Help?
Want to create effective subject lines, come up with ideas of what to write, grow your list, understand the best practices, and/or update your e-newsletter for your mobile readers? This class was designed for you.
This workshop will cover:
- Glossary of Email Marketing Terms
- Why to use e-mail marketing
- Who your audience is and how to find them
- Are they reading their emails on the go (smartphone - tablets)
- What should you be writing about and where to get content
- What makes a good FROM line and SUBJECT LINE
- What tools to look for, from an email service provider
- What you need to know about designing a newsletter - especially for mobile readers
- What Can-Spam is and why you should care
- Who you should be connecting with and how to get their permission
- Does list size matter and how to grow it
- When should you be sending out emails
- What encourages folks to open your email and how to get them back to your site
- How to extend the reach of what you write and integrate with social media
- How to get better results to keep improving on your campaigns
This course is NOT about Advanced Email Marketing Strategies:
We will be reviewing the basics/best practices, so we will NOT be going over advance techniques like segmentation and a/b testing.
Who Should Take This
Anyone who is looking to start an e-mail marketing campaign or improve on what they have already begun.
Presented By Bethany Siegler
Bethany Siegler of UniqueThink helps build your complete online presence and find cost-effective marketing solutions. Bethany has created online marketing campaigns for musical artists as distinct as Frank Black (Pixies) and David Wilcox, software developers as diverse as Wild Divine and OfficeTime, and local independent businesses like The Video Station and Boulder Weekly. She has represented major corporations like SONY and Budweiser, yet prefers to find solutions for smaller companies, often by building sustainable websites and blogs in WordPress.
BDA Members: $59.00
Early Registration Discount Applied
You will save $10.00 by registering before midnight on 1/18/2015. Applies to the next scheduled date only.
Bethany is authoritative and fun to learn from. She has a casual easy style of instruction and is very approachable. This session is great for beginners and those who need a refresh in current best practices. She engages the class by asking about your particular situation and offers advice if asked.JeffRead All Comments